Sunday, June 21, 2009

it's only just begun!

Well, it's been a while since I have blogged. I'll update you. Life still is crazy and now it's crazier. Evan just left for deployment and it's only just begun. It's been only less than 48 hours and I'm having trying times with Alexis. Of course she's angry this time, so I'd like to say, instead of REgressing, she's being AGGressive. She was a trooper the evening he left, she actually did not react the way we assumed she would react but the following evening around 4:30, it hit her that her daddy really is not here and will not be home for a long time. Although I am trying to be patient, it is difficult not to lose composure when she's throwing one of those crazy temper tantrums that are blood curdling. Let's hope that the adjustment goes well and she will be okay.

Work of course is always crazy. I think that is what we get for working for a non-profit agency. The job on base fell through but that is for another day. Long story and I don't feel like going through it because it will entail a lot of curse words and quite frankly, I'm not in the mood to express that one yet. School is school. It's going good but I would be tickled pink if I was just done with because I'm so thoroughly exhausted.

Weight loss is still going. I've lost 120 pounds and that's nine months post-surgery. I'm feeling great and my health could never be better.

No comments: