Saturday, December 6, 2008

A newer update!

Hello everyone,
A new update. I am down to 220. Well lingering between 224 and 22o. I am hoping that I get to 200 by the New Year. Let's keep our fingers crossed. This is definitely a life altering progress. I am finding that certain foods do not settle well and overeating is a big NO NO. Thanksgiving was great, I had a little bit of everything within moderation and of course, cheated and had some pie. Cheesecake does not settle well just yet. I am thinking it's still a little too rich on the tummy. My energy level has sky rocketed and I have been off the thyroid meds for quite sometime. I feel great, I feel 18 again but I am a little wiser and a little more mature with my choices. I am down to a size 17 pants and I originally started at a 24W pants. I wear a size XL and my shirts to begin with were in between a 2X sometimes a 3x. I love how much I have changed and the amount of weight that I have shed already is amazing.

Work has been crazy as of lately but I guess that comes with the territory of working in crisis intervention. School has been overwhelming but after my finals on Thursday I will be on Christmas break. I'm looking forward to a Christmas break from school. Lexi will be turning 4 on Tuesday and I can't believe how much she has changed and how quickly time goes. I will be out of town for her actual birthday because of training but Evan has taken the entire week off to dedicate doing something with her to get her party ready and doing something special on the 9th. Lexi will be able to go to school on Tuesday and share some cupcakes with her classmates and her teacher has something special planned for her. Lexi has grown and matured, it's amazing what the difference is with behaviors.

I just wanted to give everyone an update on how life has been for all of us. We've been enjoying each others company and preparing for the month of December. Everyone knows that over the holidays we tend to rush through things. I hope every one of you are doing well and that the holiday season treats you all well safely. We keep everyone in our thoughts throughout the year but I definitely do miss seeing and having family over the holidays. I hope the season finds you safe and warm. I will be sending out cards soon with a picture of all three of us. Much love to you all. We miss you all terribly and have a great holiday!

No comments: